Monday, February 8, 2010

40th reunion dinner/dance photos

If I get anyone wrong, please feel free to correct me!
Bill Knox and ?


Back of Rosemary Murphy Geldof, to her right is her hubby, in front is I think Dennis Reiter, and the other gal?

Dave Sprenkle and Ken Vogle


Yes! we can still dance!









ok, that is me in the black top and white pants, dancing with my hubby






background is Warner Durnell and his wife, Cassandra Walker




I can't even begin to name THIS lineup! Maybe I should print it out and then try...but I think it is hopeless!
















I am giving the DJ an earful on the 'right' music to play. He was ok, but not as good as I wanted. Really wanted Jon Ruggerie (sp?) - now there's a good DJ!











Janet Berardi and Linda Ballentine










Jim Giunta is make a point!











Robert Murray is holding the floor.











Susan McCormick and hubby Lee Doyle




























Gabi Binkenstine- thanks for the photos!















Joanne Guillo Yarnall with Sandy Young and hubby John Scott















Leigh Willmore (in blue) is about to be ROTFL!
















No comments:

Post a Comment